Captain's Log: Stardate - 11.23.16, 18:37

Molo loves his morning mushroom caps.
©2016 Copyright, Joseph A. Wraith
Happy Thanksgiving all!
   I personally enjoy this time of year, and not just because I get to cook my yummy wino-turkey and eat the leftovers for the next several months, but because it's fall and the weather gets really beautiful here in Pompano Beach. I love the colorful Halloween season, the cool creepiness and the early dark evenings. Plus, the sunsets rock!

   I'm also very thankful for my life and the way I have been able to live it. As a freelance artist, I'm my own boss, I get to spend my time at home working at my own schedule and it's a wonderful freedom... ah, hem... sometimes, unfortunately my boss is also a creative, workaholic, slave-driver who expects me to be busy working 12-16 hour days. Athough he does give me time-off to enjoy the beach, or catch a flick during the day. Sometimes he even wakes me up out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night to work on some kind of creative non-sense he came up with. Silly guy!

  So back to reality, I actually have an abundance to be thankful for and I count those blessings everyday. From my creativity, to my home-life and my family to my clients and the list just keeps on going like an energizer turkey..., umm, I mean bunny. Sorry, I have turkey on the brain.
 Unfortunately I can't participate in the cranberry sauce, or pumpkin pie eating because it's so full of this stuff called sugar which I have personally given up, but I don't like vegetables in my pie anyway, so we's good on that.
As Kevin James would say "Thanksgiving, man! Not a good day to be my pants."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing the Channel...

What's going on Underneath...

More Monsterling art...